Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Maternity | Melbourne
An excellent and challenging opportunity currently exists for an experienced and highly motivated midwife with leadership skills to join the Maternity Unit in the role of Associate Nurse Unit Manager. In this senior role, you will be an integral member of the unit leadership team working closely with the Maternity Unit Manager providing guidance and support in order to meet the unit goals and hospital vision.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing the clinical floor of a Midwifery unit
- Expert clinical skill
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to a woman and family focused care model
- Self-motivated in learning and the development of others
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Part time and full time contracted hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
Hospital, located in Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is a 128 bed acute hospital offering services in Day Surgery, Surgical Unit, Oncology and Obstetrics and Maternity. The Maternity Unit comprises of 3 beds Birth Suite, 17 beds antenatal / post natal area and a new Mother Baby Unit and provides a Level 2 Special Care Nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.