An exciting opportunity exists for a Registered Midwife who has leadership qualities and an interest in management to join the dynamic Midwifery team at a private hospital in regional Victoria.
The ANUM role will involve assisting the Nurse Unit Managers by:
- Providing leadership, feedback and support to staff within the unit.
- Overseeing the activities of the unit when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent. This includes bed and resource management.
- Effectively managing designated projects and areas of responsibility through personal input and effective management of others.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Midwife
- A broad knowledge of clinical midwifery
- Experience in conflict management, resource management and an understanding of quality assurance and accreditation principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Support from senior clinical staff and nurse educators
- Regular inservice education
- Scholarship opportunities
- Study leave opportunities
- Professional development and promotional opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located in regional Victoria, is a tertiary teaching hospital that provides a range of Acute Services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine and Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Dialysis, Mental Health (Inpatient and community services) and a range of Ambulatory Services. Maternity Services currently incorporates antenatal care, 4 birthing suites, postnatal care, special care nursery and domiciliary service. The service caters for in excess of 900 births per year.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.