An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic Senior Registered Nurse providing an outstanding hospital experience to join a professional management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As an ANUM you responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients;
- You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Experience in Oncology/ Haematology/ Palliative Care relevant to position advanced skills;
- Degree in a relevant specialty area;
- Administration of Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy;
- Grade 2, Year 4 or above;
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office and various databases.
Hospital, located south-east of Melbourne CBD, provides an extensive range of healthcare services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services as well as providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.