An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced medical nurse to join the expanding medical team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. Full time or part time position available - nigh duty.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years experience;
- Current clinical experience working in a medical ward;
- A sound understanding of conflict resolution principles;
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills;
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self development;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice;
- Post graduate qualifications are desirable.
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24/7;
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is an acute facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services are delivered in the modern and well equipped facility including general surgery, urology, gynaecology, orthopaedics, plastics, thoracic, bariatric, ENT, vascular and cardiac surgery. Services are supported by a seven bed Intensive Care Unit. The Emergency Department sees a large variety of both adult and paediatric cases with a high level of acuity.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.