An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse ready to assume the role of Associate Nurse Unit Manager in the Mental Health Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As an ANUM:
- You will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients;
- You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based;
- With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive experience in acute mental health nursing
- Degree in Mental Health nursing
- Grade 2, Year 2 or above
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive role modelling behaviours
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Previous ANUM experienced desirable
Hospital, located in Melbourne's northern suburb, is an acute hospital that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full service maternity unit including mother and baby services. The mental health team offer a range of quality inpatient and day programs for people experiencing mental illness.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.