An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and highly skilled Registered Nurse ready to assume the role of Associate Nurse Unit Manager in the Neuroscience Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years acute nursing experience in Neurosurgery;
- Commitment to the delivery of quality care and customer service;
- Highly motivated and organised;
- Excellent clinical and professional capabilities;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private hospital offering a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in the delivery of care to the customers.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.