Exciting opportunities have become available for dynamic and motivated ANUMs to join a dedicated management team within a Theatre complex at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As an ANUM you will have a strong knowledge of equipment, flow and rostering. You will also have the ability to motivate, teach and support new staff members. You will work together with the Peri-operative Services Manager to achieve departmental KPI’s and will be able to floor coordinate.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years' post basic experience in surgical nursing
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader, ability to build rapport with staff and key stakeholders
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to clinically lead a team to work effectively within a multidisciplinary environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional standards and legal and ethical requirements
- Self-motivated in learning and the development of others
- Available to work a variety of shifts including an on-call roster.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, is an acute facility offering care for Surgical, Day Surgery, Maternity and Oncology patients. The theatre Complex comprises of 7 individual Theatres with an additional Theatre in the Specialist Health Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.