Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Orthopaedics | Melbourne
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experiencedAssociate Nurse Unit Manager to join the orthopaedic team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The successful applicant will be required to be available to work all shifts on a rotating roster which may include day, afternoon and twilight shifts.
- Plan, implement and evaluate patient care,
- Apply advanced nursing practices and provide a support role to all members of the nursing team,
- Act as a role model and resource person for other care providers within the clinical area,
- Appropriately deal with performance issues and report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To be successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Orthopaedics;
- Excellent clinical assessment and communication skills;
- Previous experience supervising and managing staff;
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills;
- The ability to successfully work within a multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will have a friendly personality with the ability to build strong rapport with patients, staff and stakeholders.
Hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Access to Employee Benefits and Wellness Program which offers a range of benefits and privileges in areas related to lifestyle, health and wellness, retail and service discounts and financial education
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a 131 bed acute care hospital, providing services in Bariatric/Obesity Surgery, Dermatology, ENT, Endoscopy, General Medicine, General Surgery, IVF, Ophthalmology, Oral & Maxillofacial, Orthopaedics, Plastics / Reconstructive Surgery, Spinal Surgery and Urology. There are 8 operating theatres, a Dermatology procedure room and an Endoscopy room. Support services include a 4 Bed HDU, 24hr in-house RMO cover and onsite state of the art diagnostic imaging facility including MRI, Ultrasound and CT and pathology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.