An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced peri-operative nurse to join a management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The right candidate will have strong clinical knowledge and experience in delivering best practice care in a peri-operative environment and also the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Grade 2 Year 2 or above
- Sound clinical knowledge of orthopaedic nursing practice
- Excellent interpersonal communication prioritisation and planning skills
- Ability to lead a team in a busy acute environment
- Strong desire to progress nursing career into management
- Previous exposure in rostering management of skill mix advantageous
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs. You will work with the latest technology in a friendly dynamic team environment.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is 359 bed acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.