An excellent opportunity exists for experienced Peri-operative Registered Nurse to join the small and friendly team in Operating Suite at the private hospital in Melbourne.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 5 years experience in PACU/Anaesthetics
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
- Sound clinical knowledge in Orthopaedics
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking;
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a small facility specialising in short stay Orthopaedic Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Pain Management and Dental. The hospital operates Monday to Friday, closing for weekends, public holidays and Christmas.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.