An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and dedicated Peri-operative Registered Nurse to take on the leadership role at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the ANUM you will be position is responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. You will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
- Current APHRA registration
- Previous floor coordination or relief ANUM experience
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Experience in anaesthetics, plastics, endoscopy or ophthalmology highly desirable but not essential.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive role modelling behaviours
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases
- Proven time management skills
- Demonstrated HR management experience.
Hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities and staff recognition and reward program.
Hospital is located in the Gold Coast and is an advanced day facility. The five day surgery theatre complex includes ophthalmology, plastic surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy and maxillofacial surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.