An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic Senior Registered Nurses providing an outstanding hospital experience to join a professional management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A Post Graduate Qualification in Peri-operative nursing
- Strong focus on Quality Outcomes
- Ability to problem solve and work within a changing work environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve and experience in conflict resolution
- Proven track record in supporting VMOs and being responsive to a rapidly growing casemix
- Ability to manage labour hours and other budgetary requirements
Hospital, located south east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute 147 bed hospital providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.