An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated Registered Nurse with sound scrub scout experience in cardio-thoracic surgery to join a management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The right candidate will have strong clinical knowledge and experience in delivering best practice care in a peri-operative environment and also the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Grade 2 Year 2 or above;
- Minimum 3 years' experience within cardio-thoracic scrub scout;
- Peri-operative post grad studies;
- Excellent interpersonal communication prioritisation and planning skills;
- Ability to lead a team in a busy acute environment;
- Strong desire to progress nursing career into management;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation.
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs. You will work with the latest technology in a friendly dynamic team environment.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.