An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced registered nurse with desire to be a leader in the senior position at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current clinical experience working in an Operating Theatre, minimum 3 years
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- An understanding of continuous improvement / risk management principles
- Evidence of commitment to self-development
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Services are supported by a seven bed Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.