An excellent opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse with proven management experience and sound nursing skills to lead a friendly and dynamic Rehabilitation team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The unit provides care for a diverse Casemix including Orthopaedic, Reconditioning and Neurological Rehabilitation. The unit is a fast paced unit where patients arrive quickly after surgery to commence their Rehabilitation. The successful applicant will be required to work all shifts on a rotating roster which may include day, afternoon and night shifts.
- Plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Apply advanced nursing practices and provide a support role to all members of the nursing team
- Act as a role model and resource person for other care providers within the clinical area
- Appropriately deal with performance issues and report to the Nurse Unit Manager
- As part of the health care team you will maintain and implement quality systems in accordance with National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Excellent clinical assessment and communication skills;
- Previous experience supervising and managing staff;
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development;
- The successful candidate will have a warm, friendly personality with the ability to build strong rapport with patients, staff and stakeholders;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills and the ability to successfully work within a multi-disciplinary team;
- Rehabilitation experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Hospital offers amazing employee benefits including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness program and access to wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's south suburbs, is a 76 bed acute facility offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialities. Hospital has 4 operating theatres and undertakes a range of surgical procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.