Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Surgical Ward | Mornington Peninsula
An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced surgical nurse with leadership skills to join the surgical team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. This is a rare and exceptional opportunity for the right individuals to play a leading role in the further development of surgical services.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Current clinical experience working in an aute surgical ward
- A sound understanding of conflict resolution principles
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self development
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Post graduate qualifications in surgical nursing
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a 253 bedded acute facility. A comprehensive range of acute surgical services are delivered in the modern and well equipped facility including general surgery, urology, gynaecology, orthopedics, plastics, thoracic, bariatric, ENT, vascular and cardiac surgery. Services are supported by a seven bed Intensive Care Unit. The Emergency Department sees a large variety of both adult and paediatric cases with a high level of acuity.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.