An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse with previous ANUM experience to join the management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM you will work in the Cardiac Catheterisation Lab and will assist with the management and administration of the unit in conjunction with the maintenance of clinical standards and direct patient care in the scrub/scout /monitoring roles. You will be working in a modern facility with state of the art technologies and have the opportunity be part of an experienced, caring and dynamic team where a values focus is of the utmost importance. You will be able to add your valuable experience as a Cath Lab Nurse, in addition to gaining development opportunities in our unique Cath Lab environment.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years recent Scrub/Scout Cath Lab experience in cardiac and vascular Cath Lab procedures
- Previous experience in ANUM role
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
- Ability to participate in an after hours on-call roster
- Post graduate qualifications in Interventional Cardiology or Critical Care desirable
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute medical and surgical hospital offering a comprehensive range of acute services. The Cardiac Catheterization Lab Department consists of a Cardiac Catheterization Lab and a Hybrid Theatre. A range of cardiac and vascular procedures are performed in the department, including coronary angiograms, PCI, FFR, IVUS, pacemaker insertions and electrophysiology studies. Vascular procedures include peripheral angiograms and stenting, EVAR and a range of hybrid vascular procedures. Functional testing procedures such as DSE, TOE and elective DCR are also performed in the department.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.