Exciting opportunities exist for qualified Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the Cardiovascular Lab at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Full time and part time positions are currently available. The suitable candidate must be able to demonstrate expert critical care and cardiac care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous Anaesthetics &/or Cardiac Cath Lab experience
- Recent clinical experience in a peri-operative setting is highly desirable
- Post-graduate qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing specialties (highly desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including proven ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement Process
- High standard of customer service and a team approach towards optimal patient care
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes, and continued professional development
- Ability to work rotating shifts and be part of an on-call roster
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services. Hospital operates 3 Cath Labs, performing Coronary Intervention, Electrophysiology Intervention, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Structural Heart, Peripheral Vascular, Interventional Radiology and Cardio Thoracic Surgery including minimally invasive procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.