An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Registered Nurse to join the Cardiac Angiography Suite or Coronary Care experience at a private hospital on the Sunshine Coast.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3 years acute nursing experience in Cardiology and Coronary Care
- Advanced rhythm/ECG interpretation skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Computer literate
- Sound teaching skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Current ALS skills
- Phlebotomy and IV cannulation skills
- Post graduate qualifications in surgical or cardiac nursing desirable
Hospital offers great benefits including:
- National staff development programs
- Employee benefit programs
- Family friendly workplaces
- Flexible salary packaging to suit your individual needs
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Facilities include 6 state-of-the-art operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, a minor procedure room, a day surgery unit, an 8 bed intensive care unit and an 8 chair day oncology unit. Medical consulting suites are located onsite together with comprehensive pathology and radiology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.