Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses | Perth
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the professional Catheter Laboratory team at a private hospital in Perth.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Established interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to work and liaise within a multidisciplinary team to achieve organisational and department objectives
- Ability adapt to changes in technologically both with equipment and products
- Confident in using computers and computer software
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Have the energy, motivation and initiative to work in a very busy high acuity unit
- Post graduate certificate/diploma in critical care or interventional cardiology is desirable
- Peri operative experience and understanding of ACORN standards desirable
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Hospital, located in Perth, has 224 beds for overnight, multi-day and same-day procedures and provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The hospital is fully accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS), a national accreditation body that ensures hospitals provide the highest standards of service. The Angiography suite is newly refurbished with state of the art technology and supported by a stable committed team.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.