Excellent opportunities exist for dedicated and experienced Cardiac / Critical Care Registered Nurses to join the highly skilled and professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple positions are available, with flexible hours including both day, night and weekend shifts.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing the highest quality care to all patients and clients who access our services, whilst also providing a high level of clinical and professional support to other members of the multi-disciplinary patient care team.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years of Cardiac / Critical Care nursing experience
- Cardiac / Critical Care qualifications
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital has 215 beds and is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.