Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses with previous experience in cardiac department to join the friendly team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current clinical experience working in acute cardiac services
- Post graduate qualification preferred
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs. You will work with the latest technology in a friendly dynamic team environment.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is an acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 9 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre. The existing cardiac services include diagnostic, elective and emergency services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.