An excellent opportunity exists for a Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the busy cardiac department at a private hospital in Sydney.
The theatre complex runs a 5 day rotating roster and operates on most Saturdays on a needs basis. The rosters are flexible incorporating long and short days, Including Saturdays and an on-call roster.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Excellent communication skills and customer service practices
- Minimum 4 years experience as a cardiac scrub nurse
- Flexibility for hours of work dependant on the requirements of the department-participate in an on call roster
- Peri-operative postgraduate course
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition
- Flexible Family friendly roster
- Employee Benefits Club
- Corporate discounts including health fund
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an 89 bed acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. Hospital has 7 operating theatres supported by a dedicated Angiography Suite and Endoscopy Suite. It specialises in Cardio-thoracic, Orthopaedics, Colorectal, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Plastics, Urology, Breast, ENT, Hand, Ophthalmic, Head and Neck, Vascular, Neurology, General Surgery and a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.