An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Scrub Scout Registered Nurse with experience in cardiac scrubbing to join the professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Previous cardiac scrub experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private facility with 4 Operating Theatres. The major specialities are Cardio-thoracic, Neurosurgery, General Surgery and a range of Specialist Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.