Cardiac Theatre Clinical Nurse (RN Level 2) | Adelaide
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Clinical Nurse to join the management team at a private hospital in Adelaide. This is either a full time or 4 days per week position, with participation in the on call roster as a requirement of the role.
The role will involve undertaking surgical scrub, participation in the cardiac emergency on call roster as well as providing mentorship and support of junior scrub nurses to develop their skills in the field of cardiac scrub.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Post Graduate Diploma in Peri-operative nursing
- At least 4 years recent experience as a cardiac scrub nurse within an Australian health care hospital
- Demonstrated understanding of National Safety and Quality healthcare standards (NSQHS)
- Understanding of risk management principles
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work effectively as part of the multidisciplinary team
- Understanding of and works to ACORN standards.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Able to provide mentorship and hands on training to junior cardiac scrub staff
- Able to scrub for minimally invasive cardiac surgery desired
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Hospital, located 5 km south west of Adelaide in South Australia and with 239 beds, is considered a centre for clinical excellence. Hospital provides an adult emergency service that is open daily from 8.00am to 10.00pm and accepts cardiac patients 24/7. The service is staffed by dedicated emergency medical and nursing staff and is complimented by access to onsite radiology and pathology diagnostic services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.