An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Registered Nurse to join the professional Cardio-thoracic nursing team at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members: Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive clinical cardiology / cardio-thoracic nursing experience
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates advanced problem solving and decision making skills
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Hospital, located in Perth, has 224 beds for overnight, multi-day and same-day procedures and provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The hospital is fully accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS), a national accreditation body that ensures hospitals provide the highest standards of service. The 34 bedded cardio thoracic unit admits patients undergoing cardiac/ thoracic surgeries and / or diagnostic procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.