Amazing opportunities exist for experienced and passionate Registered Nurses with cardio-thoracic experience to join a supportive and dedicated team on the Cardio-thoracic / Coronary Care Unit at the private hospital in Sydney. Full time and permanent part time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years cardiac experience in a large surgical hospital;
- A demonstrated interest in professional development;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Ability to work flexible hours / flexible rostering;
- Strong customer service skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated
- Onsite Pilates classes
- Employee Benefits Club
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts
- Ongoing education opportunities
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Cardio-thoracic Unit is known for exemplary standards of nursing care, its dynamic educational program for employees and its pursuit of clinical excellence through quality initiatives and participation in clinical research.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.