Excellent opportunities exist for passionate and motivated Registered Nurses to join a friendly nursing team at a private hospital in Sydney.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years current cardio-thoracic nursing experience;
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development;
- Evidence that demonstrates sound problem solving skills;
- Ability to work all shifts on a rotating roster.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. The acute cardio-thoracic ward comprises 27 beds and cares for local, regional and international patients who have undergone cardio-thoracic surgery. It is renowned for its dynamic, innovative and progressive service delivery. The service caters for acute cardiac conditions, post-operative cardiothoracic patients and general cardiology patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.