Excellent opportunities have arisen for Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with previous cardio-thoracic experience to join the Operating Theatre complex at a private hospital in Sydney.
Permanent full time and part time positions are available. The theatre complex runs a 5 day rotating roster and operates on most Saturdays on a needs basis. The rosters are flexible incorporating long and short days, Including Saturdays and an on-call roster.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience in an operating theatre settings
- Cardio-thoracic scrub experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and customer service practices
- Proven ability to provide excellent clinical skills in line with best practice
- Self motivated and can work independently
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition
- Flexible Family friendly roster
- Employee Benefits Club
- Corporate discounts including health fund
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an 89 bed acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. Hospital has 7 operating theatres supported by a dedicated Angiography Suite and Endoscopy Suite. It specialises in Cardio-thoracic, Orthopaedics, Colorectal, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Plastics, Urology, Breast, ENT, Hand, Ophthalmic, Head and Neck, Vascular, Neurology, General Surgery and a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.