Cardio-thoracic / Vascular Coordinator | Sydney
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Instrument Circulating Registered Nurse with leadership skills to join a dynamic cardiovascular team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the Cardiovascular Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to ACORN standards and Hospital policy and procedure
- Providing evidenced based nursing care
- Providing clinical expertise and depth to the cardiac/vascular teams
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring loan equipment/prosthetics are available
- Monitor completion of prosthetic forms and work closely with cardiac/vascular surgeons to ensure optimal patient care
- Maintain cardiac on-call roster
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Clinical expertise as scrub/scout role in peri-operative environment and Cardio/Vascular surgery
- A minimum of 4 years’ post graduate experience in the above specialties
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to teach and preceptor staff
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including evenings, on call and ad hoc Saturdays
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a modern 277 bedded high acuity facility. The theatre complex consists of 13 state of the art operating theatres and a standalone Endoscopy suite.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.