Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Clinical Nurse to join the Cardiac Cath Lab team at a large private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the Clinical Nurse you will support the Nurse Unit Manager to achieve quality patient outcomes whilst demonstrating a high level of critical thinking and problem solving within a clinical setting.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A background in ICU, CCU, OT or ED is a minimum requirement
- Exposure to Cardiac Cath Lab and Anaesthetics will be highly regarded
- Quality and Risk Management
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care
- Monday – Friday work hours with on-call requirements
The successful candidate will be offered a stable workforce, flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and development. You will enjoy many challenges and opportunities to use your strong clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.