An exciting opportunity exists for a Career Medical Officer to work primarily in the Rehabilitation Ward but also to cover other areas at a private hospital in North Newcastle.
As a CMO you will provide medical support to the consultants and nursing staff who work within the hospital with the aim of assisting with improving clinical outcomes and patient management.
- Current Medical Practitioner AHPRA Registration;
- PGY5 or more;
- Current Advanced Life Support certification;
- Ability to identify deteriorating patient and provide immediate resuscitation;
- Team player with excellent clinical assessment and communication skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and organisational skills;
- Excellent technical skills including central venous access, arterial lines and endotracheal intubation;
- Ability to participate in the on-call roster;
- Experience in private health care desired;
- Current Paediatric Advanced Life Support certification desired.
Hospital, located in North Newcastle, is an acute medical / surgical facility providing a range of clinical services including rehabilitation, palliative care and pain management. Hospital has one of the regions leading and modern day surgery facilities. The Rehab is a 34 plus bed rehabilitation ward with an interdisciplinary care focus on patients. The Unit specialises in many areas of rehabilitation including stroke, brain injury, trauma, fractures, post-surgery and post-acute medical illness.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.