Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled Career Medical Officers to join the diverse team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
As the CMO you will provide medical support to the consultants and nursing staff who work within the hospital with the aim of assisting with improving clinical outcomes and patient management.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA (NO restrictions);
- PGY5 or more;
- Current Advanced Life Support certification;
- Ability to identify deteriorating patient and provide immediate resuscitation;
- Team player with excellent clinical assessment and communication skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and organisational skills;
- Excellent technical skills including central venous access, arterial lines and endotracheal intubation;
- Current Paediatric Advanced Life Support certification desired.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.