Excellent opportunities have become available for Registered Nurses with Angiography experience to join the Catheter Laboratory team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Recent angiography experience
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work effectively as part of the multidisciplinary team
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Hospital, located in Adelaide, performs a broad range of surgical, medical, diagnostic and interventional procedures which are supported by on-site medical imaging, radiology and pathology. Hospital has eight operating theatres and a procedure room which are all equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.