An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and passionate Cath Lab Nurse to join the highly skilled and professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne as an Educator and help develop junior staff. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday.
The role will involve training junior Registered Nurses in the scrub/scout role for both cardiac and vascular procedures within the Cath Lab environment.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- 4 years Cath Lab and/or Radiology experience essential
- Cert IV in Training and Education essential
- Prior experience as an educator is desirable
- Experience with GE Aespira View anaesthetic machines desirable
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital has 215 beds and is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.