An excellent opportunity exists for a dedicated and experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurse to join the highly skilled and professional Cath Lab team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time or part time. Shifts are available Monday to Friday.
The position involves providing anaesthetic support for cardiology cases, interventional radiology and vascular procedures.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years' Anaesthetic Nursing experience;
- Cath Lab experience essential, as the department in not located within the operating theatre;
- Experience with GE Aespira View anaesthetic machines desirable;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Subsidised car parking and meals.
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital has 215 beds and is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology. The Cath Lab treats over 250 patients per month for Cardiac Interventional procedures including Coronary Angiography, Angioplasty, PPM insertions, and Electrophysiology studies.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.