Exciting opportunities are available for experienced Registered Nurses to join a busy Cardiac Catheter Laboratory at a private hospital in Newcastle, NSW.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of two years experience in cardiac cath lab
- Competency in both Scrubbing and Scouting
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Knowledge of WHS & Infection Control practices
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute bed hospital with 10 Operating Theatres, a Maternity Department and busy surgical wards. Hospital offers the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.