Excellent opportunities exist for dedicated and experienced Cath Lab trained Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the highly skilled and professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple positions are available, full time and part time.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing the highest quality care to all patients and clients who access the services, whilst also providing a high level of clinical and professional support to other members of the multi-disciplinary patient care team.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Cath lab trained scrub/scout with 3 years cath lab experience
- Demonstrated experience to Scrub with a manifold
- Demonstrated experience to Scrub for angio, PCI, EP, PPM
- Advanced Life Support Training
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
- IV cannulation skill
- Femoral sheath pulling skill
- Experience in scrubbing vascular and/or interventional radiology cases desired
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital has 215 beds and is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.