An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Clinical Coordinator to join the theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney on a full time basis, Monday to Friday.
The Clinical Coordinator will fulfil their role within the Unit with the support of the Nurse Unit Manager.
As the Clinical Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting unit manager with effective management of human resources
- Support and assist the hospitals commitment in the development and delivery of quality projects
- Being a pivot point between VMO’s, Staff and patients/relatives
- Monitoring and supporting work health and safety along with infection control within the department
- Provide direction and support for staff to deliver quality nursing care.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- At least 5 years post graduate surgical experience
- ENT Surgery experience
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs
- Previous leadership experience desirable.
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is a 313 bed acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.