An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurse to join the professional team as the Clinical Coordinator of Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicants must possess:
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimal 3 years’ experience working in pre-operative nursing;
- Demonstrated high level communication, liaison, interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated expert clinical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a collaborative relationship within a multi-disciplinary team.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Outstanding working environment and facilities;
- Innovative education and training programs;
- Fantastic employee benefits;
- Supportive management team;
- Career Development opportunities.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colo-rectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.