An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated, experienced registered nurse to commence as a Full Time Clinical Coordinator at a private hospital in Sydney.
- Current APHRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in surgical and medical services
- Experience in Team Leader position
- Experience in providing education and training to staff
- Excellent Public/Customer Relation Skills
- Proficient Keyboard and Word Processing Skills (Microsoft essential)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Progressive attitude with lateral problem solving abilities
Hospital is a medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility located in a tranquil suburban pocket north west of the centre of Sydney. Surgical services include ophthalmic, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, orthopaedic, general surgery, dentistry and paediatric surgery. Rehabilitation Services include orthopaedic, cardiac and reconditioning.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com. Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.