An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Clinical Nurse to join a dynamic Angiography team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Working cohesively with the Angiography Manager to develop Cardiac Cath Lab Services
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care. You will also possess sound clinical skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years' nursing experience
- Minimum 1 year's nursing experience in scrubbing, scouting and monitoring in Cardiac Cath Lab
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Team player
- Basic computer skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork across all areas
The hospital, located in Brisbane, is a 134-bed facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.