An excellent opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified Angiography Clinical Nurse to join the Catheter Laboratory team at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationship.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate nursing experience in cardiac and vascular angiography
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrate strong leadership to the nursing team within the department
- Ability to supervise and guide Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Graduates, Students
- Ability to provide education, support and guidance to peers, patients and their families
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to work and liaise within a multidisciplinary team to achieve organisational and department objectives
- Ability adapt to changes in technologically both with equipment and products
- Confident in using computers and computer software
- Have the energy, motivation and initiative to work in a very busy high acuity unit
- Peri-operative experience and understanding of ACORN standards
- Post graduate certificate/diploma in critical care or interventional cardiology desired
- INC member beneficial
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Hospital, located in Perth, has 224 beds for overnight, multi-day and same-day procedures and provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Operating Theatre department consists of 11 theatres covering a range of specialities including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general and plastic reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.