An excellent opportunity exists for a Clinical Nurse to assume the role of Associate Nurse Unit Manager in the Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the ANUM you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. With the assistance and direction of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based. You will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Previous Cardiac experience essential;
- Demonstrated professional development;
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work within a team environment;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced Life Support;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards) desirable.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives;
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The professional staff of the 30 bed Coronary Care and Telemetry ward provide quality care to a wide variety of acute cardiovascular and thoracic patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.