An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Critical Care Nurse with strong leadership and management skills to join the clinical leadership team in the Cardiac Catheter Laboratory at a private hospital in Cairns.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Relevant post graduate qualification desirable
- Minimum of 4 years post registration experience, including 3 years experience in Cardiac Catheter Laboratory;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Understanding of scope of practice;
- Ability to manage designated portfolio and display sound leadership skills;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality projects.
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.