Clinical Nurse Educator – Maternity Services | Wollongong
An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Clinical Nurse Educator to facilitate and effectively manage clinical education and competency programs within the Maternity Services Unit at a private hospital in Wollongong.
The role will compliment current Educator encompassing planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services related to clinical education. The role requires working with and supporting management in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. Shift work is a requirement of the position and it is an expectation that you will provide direct clinical support across the shifts.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA
- Minimum 5 years’ clinical experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in all areas of midwifery
- Experience in Clinical Nurse Educator role
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to assess, plan, co-ordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Post graduate qualifications or working towards same desirable
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment desirable
The right candidate will be offered:
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience
- Ongoing professional development
Hospital, located in Wollongong, is a 151 bedded acute facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, 9 operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.