A unique opportunity exists for an educator experienced in mental health care to provide education and professional development at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
As the Educator you will play a key role in ensuring the planning, development and teaching of nursing education in the Mental Health Services are well thought out and executed.
- plan, develop and deliver nursing education programs within the Mental Health service
- coordinate and provide hands on educational support and clinical teaching to mental health staff, graduate nurses & students
- provide expert clinical education and leadership, expert advice and support to all staff of the department
- promote a high standard of evidence based nursing care through dissemination of best practice knowledge
- supervise mandatory training and completion of eLearning
- coordinate delivery of mandatory training including delivering basic life support and manual handling training
- ensure best practice competency based programs are available and assessment of staff competencies
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Certificate IV workplace training and Assessment (TAE) (or working towards)
- Post Graduate nursing qualifications in mental health
- Minimum of 4 years in area of clinical practice
- Effective presentation skills
- Able to influence nursing and hospital practice to achieve excellent clinical outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in the private healthcare system will be well regarded
Hospital, opening in late 2018, will provide a range of healthcare services to the Northern Beaches community.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.