An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and enthusiastic Clinical Nurse Educator to join the established team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Clinical Nurse Educator your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will take on a leadership role in providing hands on educational support and clinical teaching/facilitation to graduate nurses & students;
- Promote a high standard of evidence based nursing care to all patients, through dissemination of current best practice knowledge. In addition, you will also ensure staff compliance to annual Mandatory Training and completion of eLearning components;
- Attend relevant policy & procedure meetings, ward meetings and bi-monthly Education Meetings.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in related specialty area (or working towards);
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment & Training (TAE) (or working towards);
- Educator experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated experience in eLearning platforms;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private hospital offering a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in the delivery of care to the customers. Hospital contributes to the provision of clinical specialities which complement those of our co-located partner and include cardiac services, advanced general surgery, neurosciences and neurosurgery, specialist medical services, and day procedure and day oncology. These services are supported by a 10 bed intensive care unit, six bed neurosurgery intensive nursing unit, four operating theatres, two angiography suites, an endoscopy suite, a coronary care unit and a day chemotherapy unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.