An excellent leadership opportunity exists for an experienced Clinical Nurse Educator to join the Peri-operative Services Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Possess a Postgraduate qualification in Peri-Operative Nursing.
- A postgraduate qualification in education and/or a Certificate 1V in Training and Assessment is preferred but not essential.
- Well developed Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Presentation skills. Must be confident in conducting Sessional Education.
- Recent acute Private or Public Hospital experience working within the Peri-operative environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills with lateral problem solving ability. Must be approachable and adapt at assessing individual learning needs.
- Must have experience in staff development, setting learning objectives, assisting with the recruitment and selection of staff.
- Must possess a high degree of personal motivation to facilitate best practice within the Peri-Operative Environment.
- Previous experience as a Clinical Nurse Educator in Peri-Operative Environments would be highly regarded.
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute medical and surgical hospital offering a comprehensive range of acute services. Peri-operative services manage daily elective, semi-elective and emergency cases. This dynamic environment supports a significant number of specialities including, but not exclusively, Orthopaedic, Cardio-thoracics, Urology, General and Robotic Surgery, Vascular and Plastics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.