An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurse with a commitment to clinical education and professional development to provide clinical education to new graduates and Theatre staff at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Scrub Scout
- Commitment and positive attitude towards education and professional development
- Proven presentation and teaching skills in individual, small and large group settings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment in the workplace or willingness to undertake
- Peri-operative Graduate Certificate desirable
- Previous involvement in quality and educational activities desirable
- Policy writing experience desirable
- IT proficiency including: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated
- Onsite Pilates classes
- Employee Benefits Club
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts
- Ongoing education opportunities
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.